A Potpourri of Thoughts

A Potpourri of Thoughts
Penning down my thoughts while sipping my cup of coffee !!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

An Ode to Myself : How I Adore Thee !


How I adore thee, to limits that cannot be defined,

Would never violate thee in body, soul and mind.

Nothing infuriates me more than some insignificant entity,

making me lose my peace of mind and its sanctity.

I pamper thee, I behold thee ,I love thee, sans condition,

Strive to keep thee in good spirit and satisfaction.

I keep thee busy, trust and humour thee,

But you know that without you I could never be.

I seek thine company, give thee solitude and crowd,

In leisure with you I loiter or laze around.

I shed tears only to make for thee cathartic, the gloomy situation,

Thy art my witness to glory and humiliation.

I confide in you, duel you and reason out with you,

But there is none but you, that I come back to.

I listen to you, overlook you, and also ignore,

But you know, I cannot paddle without an oar.

So give me company, as long as you can,

Cause you are the shepherd that herds this lamb.

Keep me grounded and be my guiding light,

Make me blossom and guide me on the path of right.

No comments:

Post a Comment