A Potpourri of Thoughts

A Potpourri of Thoughts
Penning down my thoughts while sipping my cup of coffee !!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey Sis, I just spared a thought for you !!! :)


The laziest, clumsiest, weirdest creature
That ever walked the earth;
The seemingly indifferent, I-don’t –care- for- you,
Just- me attitude ever evinced ;
Meet Miss Sophistication with
An inborn proclivity for everything chic and branded ;
On a compensatory note.........
Never openly expresses her feelings,
But anybody who knows her will agree to the fullest that;
She has the most beautiful heart,
The beauty that eventually reflects on the face.
But still I sincerely hope that
No one’s ever condemned to have a sister like her.................
................because I want this antique piece
ALL BY MYSELF!
Proprietary rights (expiration date-the end of my lifetime)
Sorry people only I deserve her!

No comments:

Post a Comment